WEB BLOG
this site the web

Family time for Sallu at Veer

Salman khan

Salman Khan, who has penned the script of his film 'Veer' which releases next week says his scriptwriter father Salim Khan is his 'Veer'.

The film produced by Eros International and Vijay Galani is very close to the actor’s heart, he said.

Salman has focused the script on the father-son relationship.

Talking about his idea of 'Veer' Salman says, "My father is a real 'Veer', (a brave heart) as he has always faced tough times with courage and I salute him for that".

Reminiscing the memories of his father, Salman said, "I remember I was small, when I flunked in Maths. I was terrified to face my father and disclose the fact to him."

"Somehow I gathered guts to tell him, to which he politely reacted and told me not to worry and spoil my vacations. Exams are not the real test. Still, 'beta agli baar zara dhyaan se padhna'," he added...link

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies